Please call me for a free initial discussion of your or your client’s needs to see if I am able to assist and to discuss how best to provide the therapy required.
I am Phoebe Dawkins, Speech and Language therapist.
I have a broad base of expertise having worked in many clinical settings and client groups. I can tailor my therapy intervention to meet your needs and draw on a wide range of therapy tools and extensive clinical experience.
I live in Ashburton, Devon. I can carry out home visits, see people in a care home setting, in my own home or via Skype.
My areas of clinical expertise are:
• Adults who have swallowing and/or communication difficulties following a stroke or brain injury
• Progressive neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s disease or MND
• Adults and children with learning difficulty and special educational needs
• Children with language and articulation difficulty
• Voice-including transgender voice therapy
• Adults who stammer
• Children and Teenagers on the Autistic Spectrum
• Complex swallowing difficulties
• AAC, including eye gaze technology
• Medico-Legal work and reports for Educational Tribunals